Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||6:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
We accept the following payment methods:
Established in the central valley since 1982, MicroTech Systems was the largest computer wholesaler in Fresno County for many years. Bringing complete business solutions to many companies required us to expand our services from
programming, selling, and repairing computers to
designing and installing computer networks, telephone
systems, Wi-Fi systems, wireless bridges, security
cameras, and many advanced technology solutions to optimize a business. We have no limitation to solving your business
MicroTech Systems will continue to grow its services to solve the technical needs of any business, with quality service at competitive rates. If your company has a technical problem, contact us for a solution. We will unlock your business problems while revolutionizing your business. We help companies prosper!
Today’s companies are gaining massive benefits from leveraging strategic Cloud and telecom services. If you're considering a migration to the Cloud or an integrated telecom/data solution, here are ten reasons you should partner with MicroTech Systems as your Telecom Agent, rather than going direct-to-carrier.
1. Gain Access to Unlimited Supplier Options - You'll get the best supplier options for your company's needs. Your Telecom Agent will filter the optimum telecom and Cloud providers based upon your specific objectives and their strengths.
2. Secure a Single Point of Contact - You'll get one "throat to choke", meaning less finger pointing and fewer headaches for you. When you've got a question, a concern or an issue to resolve, you only need one phone number.
3. Obtain Personalized Strategy & Solution Planning - Get strategy and experience from a seasoned expert who lives and breathes telecom & Cloud integrations. Your Telecom Agent will carefully construct the perfect plan for your company.
4. Eliminate the Pressure of Quota Based Supplier/Carrier Salespeople - Going supplier direct often means dealing with a one-track minded sales rep. Telecom Agents have no quotas to fill, so their recommendations are unbiased.
5. Develop a Long-Term Relationship - Carrier sales reps frequently jump companies, while Telecom Agents are vested in their own businesses. No more turnover-related hassles.
6. Gain a Trusted Advisor - A Telecom Agent acts as an extension of your team, guiding you with recommendations tailored specifically to your company's goals.
7. Acquire Greater Leverage - The best Telecom Agents develop strong relationships with the Cloud suppliers and Telco carriers, to assist in negotiating contracts or resolving service issues.
8. Recover Lost Hours - By outsourcing your Cloud & telecom integration tasks, you regain all those hours you would have spent strategizing, vetting the various providers, and negotiating contracts.
9. Focus On What You Do Best - And let your telecom agent take care of the rest. You'll be much more effective at what you already do. Adding another expert to your team will increase your peace of mind.
10. Stay Cutting Edge on Technology - Telecom Agents keep their fingers on the pulse of evolving Cloud and telecom technologies, so you can leverage the right solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
Want to learn more? Click Here or Talk to us today.